Citrus Perfumed Steamed Broccoli with Sautéed Wild Mushroom, Parmesan & Olive Oil
- 9 oz. broccoli
- ½ tsp each, orange and lime zest
- 3 Tbs chopped parsley
- ½ cup Focaccia crumbs
- 2 Tbs California Olive Ranch EVOO
- 3 oz wild mushroom
- Salt and pepper, seasoning for mushroom
- 1 ½ Tbs California Olive Ranch EVOO, for sautéing
- 6 shaves of Parmesan
- 1 ½ Tbs California Olive Ranch EVOO
- For citrus mixture: Mix orange and lime zest with chopped parsley, focccia crumbs, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Sauté seasoned wild mushroom with olive oil in hot skillet for 1 minute.
- Steamed broccoli (as your preference).
- Place steamed broccoli on the center of the plate and put sautéed mushroom on top.
- Sprinkle citrus mixture and shaved parmesan on top of the broccoli. Finish with pouring extra virgin olive oil.
time 15 mins level easy yield 3 servings
Recipe courtesy of
Chef Katsuo “Suki” Sugiura